2011年5月14日星期六

genting trip ~

Wednesday,11/05/2011,
me n my hostel gang family went to genting for 1 day trip...
actually is for celebrate my little sis-xiao bei's birthday,
but accidentially she cant go coz of her "good" lecturer....
so we celebrate her birthday on tuesday ....
we call our"daddy" buy a cake for her,
den we celebrate bside my hostel block ....
she was so shock when she saw the cake ~
coz we nvr let her knw we will celebrate for her ....
and , my another sis- xiao bing draw a card for her ,
and we also buy a present for her, tat is angry bird ~


is it cute ??























After tat, we wnet to bed,coz tomolo we need wake up early in the morning ....
coz we want go to gombak station wait for the genting bus ...
we buy the early ticket-8a.m .....
after an hour, we reach ^^
we all so excited when we reach there ......
coz the weather is so nice ~
we all love it .....
after tat , we wait the ticket counter operate ,
coz we wan buy the outdoor theme park ticket ....
the day when we go , all the coaster is under maintanence ....
really kns !!!!!
so outdoor not many can play ~
we jz play the flying chair, cup tea, "海盗船"train , flying dragon ,
boat and we gt play the water ~
After playing the water, all of us is wet .....
luckily, we all gt bring set of clothes, if not ~
hehehe,all sure will sick after going bk ^^

"背影"

inside the cable car ~






is she cute enough ??






After the day, was my died day ~
coz 12/05/11 is the date release my april exam result ...
im so scare about my result ....
i scare i cant gt the normal grade ...
but lastly , i gt my whole cgpa is 2.7 ...
it is better than last time .....
im so glad ,btw tat i also promise myself ....
need to maintain the result right now ...
it jz can better than , cant less than ....
tis is my "目标

没有评论:

发表评论