2011年5月8日星期日

mother's day ~

Today is mother day, i wanna tell my mum, 
i love her so much ~ 
yesterday, me,my youngest bro and sister bought a cake for her ....
when she saw it , she is so surprise ....
coz of me today need go bk to hostel, 
so we celebrate mother day ytd ~ 
we bought a 1.5kg ice-cream fruit cake for her ~ 
inside the cake is chocolate ice-cream ~ 
ice-cream fruit cake ^^ 

tis cake cost RM81- 1.5kg
coz tis cake is quite big , although ard 10 ppl also cant finish it ^^ 
yesterday was the most memorable day for us ~ 

Last week, my sis went to Hong Kong for spend her labour day holiday ~ 
she go for 4 day 3 nite over there .....
She had buy many souvenir for us ~ 
i think tis is wine ~ 

tis is toblerone chocolate ^^

tis 1 is "元朗老婆饼"
she also gt buy a ocean park key vhain for me ^^
it is so cute ^^ 

today is the last day holiday for me ~ 
tomolo will be a new day , new lesson and new challenge for me...
i hope i can handle it as well as ....
coming thursday will release my sem 3 exam result ~ 
dun know my result will how bad is ~ 
hope it wont so "ugly".......
and tis coming fri is my car driving pratical class ...
is my first time to drive ~ 
although it jz 3 hour, and gt other 2 ppl learn together ,
but i very excited ......
after tis pratical , i will get my L lesen ...
and then i will start my 16 hour driving lesson ~
hope all the thing will go for smooth ~ 

没有评论:

发表评论