2010年8月23日星期一

da truth tat u leave me ~

lastly , i know da fact ~
not coz i nt good enough ,
not bcoz u din luv me ,
is bcoz of ur fren ~
u blive tat wat ur fren say ,
bt u din blif wat i say ~

wat can i do if u din hear wat i say ?
u nv giv me a chances to explain ,
u jz listen wat ur fren tell u ,
u nv heard wat i say ^^
kns ~~ i hate ......
bt nvm d ^^
like u say , all is over  ........

from now on , i wan kick u out from my mind ~
from my memory , from my life ~
i promise myself tat i cant to miss u .......
i dun wan to miss u ,
i hate u !!!!!!!!
jz bcoz of sum "小人" tell u sum thing tat not true ~
bt u choose to blif wat he say ....
u nv ask me , u nv heard my explain .......
i gt nothing to do ~

exam is gonna to kill my brain ........
especially "hubungn etnik "
i dun know wat tis sub talk about ,
sum thing like history ^^
for me , history is an "evil"
i hate it alot ~~
sum body can help me ??


没有评论:

发表评论